New Website Design - Stewarts Original Hot Dogs
This is a Joomla/Virtuemart Website for Stewarts Original Hotdogs
In 1932, John Louis (JL) Mandt and his wife Gertrude opened Huntington’s first Drive-In restaurant. They purchased a little piece of land on Fifth Avenue in Huntington West Virginia, and built, at a cost of $1,750, a tiny building which still stands today, and it was modest, even by depression-era standards.
Little did they realize that four generations later, the business and the little orange drive-in would still be going strong? Even today, Gurtrude’s mouth –watering chili is still prepared by hand…and her secret recipe closely guarded by their great-grandson.